Salient Features of the Course
- Diploma course in Computer Science & Engineering.
- For admission in Ist year : 10th passed from any recognized board. (Maths, Science and English compulsory)
For admission in IInd year : ITI or 10+2 (vocational) from any recognized board
- 3 years
- Semester system
The Computer Science & Engineering (CSE ) Diploma equips students with a solid foundation in computer networking, hardware and software engineering as well as electronic engineering. They learn how to use and apply computer technology to control and connect activities and communication through digital networks while bearing in mind the latest cyber security protocols. Skills and knowledge required developing applications for computers and mobile devices are taught to empower and create all-rounded computer engineers
- To be able to use computer in Business application.
- Assembling and Dissembling of PCs.
- To design and develop application software system using computer programs.
- To diagnose the faults for trouble shooting PC range of computes and associated peripherals.
- To use multimedia technology and different multimedia authoring tools.
- To access Internet and to design web pages.
Main Subjects :Three Year Diploma Curricular
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Basic Engineering Subjects
- Computer Architecture
- Operating System
- Digital Electronics
- Programming in C Language/Foxpro
- Data Structure
- Database Management System
- System Analysis & Design
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Pheripherals & Interfacings
- Computer Networks
- Computer Workshop
- Industrial Management
- Internet and Web Page Designing OR Introduction to Multimedia (Optional)
Computer labs are well equipped with latest configuration of computers, well-furnished. Every computer is installed with essential softwareâ€™s and hardwareâ€™s like:
- Operating System -Windows XP, Window Vista, Window 10
- Server- Windows 2003, Windows 2008 , Windows 2010
- MS-office 2010
- Oracle Professional Edition
- Visual Studio
- Turbo C++
Students can opt for AMIE, Grade IETE can get admission in IInd year Bachelor of Engg. based on the merit of Diploma or through entrance exam for further education.
Employment OpportunitiesMay work as programmers, web developer, E-commerce specialists, software/hardware engineers at the following places:
- Computer Centres
- Teaching / Research
- Private and business organizations /Industry
- Computer Engineering diploma holders may even start their own venture with a very little investment.
- Commercial organisation providing services in repair & maintenance of Computers and other peripherals.