Bhutta Polytechnic College is proposed to be established by Keharnam Memorial Educational Society (Regd.) keeping in view increased demand in Professional education by the rural students of Punjab in view of the requirements of the properly trained technical manpower by the industry.
Ragging is a punishable act in college campus. Following punishment will be awarded for those who are found guilty in participation or in
abetment of ragging :-
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the institution.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Expulsion from the hostel.
- Fine upto Rs. 25,000/-
- Rigorous imprisonment up to three year (This will depend upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the court of law).
- As per the order of Honorable Supreme Court of India victim of ragging or his/her parents / guardians can file FIR. directly with the police.
Copyright 2019 - Education WordPress Theme.